ADAPTING TO CHANGE WORKSHOP
1 hour In-person and Online workshop
This workshop is suited to employees in leadership positions such as Team Leaders, Supervisors, and Managers. Professionals performing human resource functions will find it invaluable in understanding some of the issues that could be contributing to employees complaints or signs of depleted resilience / high stress.
How are you and your organization adapting to the changes enforced by the COVID-19 pandemic? This workshop presented in my usual interactive style, will assist in how to ensure best success in adapting to the current and longer term changes from a human capital point of view.
What will you Learn?
- Understanding the effects of change on individuals.
- Understanding why there is resistance to change.
- Understanding the stages of change management.
- Understanding why Leaders have to be proactive at this critical time.
- Understanding the consequences of not addressing the changes in all key components of your business.
- Making sure your employees are able to function optimally in the future.
“Thank you so much, it was an awesome workshop.”
“Once again thank you so much for the insightful workshop session this morning.”
“Really enjoyed workshop, very informative. Interaction great!”
“Great workshop! Was very nervous about having to do the breakaway sessions, but actually found them worthwhile!”
“Thank you very much Lesley for this workshop. It more than met my expectation. Would definitely like to attend another training session, my workload allowing. I will also be recommending this course to colleagues as, so thank you.”
REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
Increased confidence. Measurable results. Immediate impact. That’s my mission — and what I pride myself on delivering to each and every client.
Mondays to Fridays from 8 am – 5 pm.
Saturdays and Sundays: Closed
Based in Gauteng. Although I serve clients throughout South Africa and globally online.