Understanding and Managing Employee Mental Health during difficult times.
How well do you understand how the current crisis is really affecting your employees’ mental health? Do you have measures in place for managing it? Everyone’s talking about mental health but not everyone is actively addressing it.
This is a 1-hour webinar on how to understand and manage your employees mental health during the difficult time we are currently going through.
In this webinar I provide information and guidance on the following:
- Understanding the range of emotions experienced by employees during times of crisis
- Recognizing when an employee is struggling to cope.
- Monitoring employee performance / productivity.
- Guidelines for exceptional leadership in difficult times.
- Workplace interventions to optimize employees’ mental health.
Some employers in the past few months have decided to cut spending on all “non-operational” activities, in other words, on anything that does not generate income. I suppose that this includes employee well-being. So just a word of warning…mental illness is potentially fatal. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, the suicide rate was at an all-time high worldwide. I shudder to think of the extent that it might reach by the time this is all over.
For information on other workshops, go to the Workshop page.
For details on special services during the lockdown, send an e-mail.