I developed and facilitated my first stress management course in 1988 as part of my training as an Occupational Therapist at UCT. A great deal has changed since then, and that was before the current challenges of Covid 19.
If you are a working person and would like to attend my new condensed stress management workshop on-line at no cost or obligation here are the details:
- It consists of five sessions, each being 40 minutes in duration.
- Contents include the following:
- Understanding sources of stress in the workplace and lifestyle management to boost resilience.
- How to interact more effectively.
- The power of being assertive.
- How to challenge negative, catastrophic thinking.
- Time management.
- Each course will run for 5 consecutive days at the same time. For example, Monday to Friday from 10h00 to 10h40. If you are unable to attend a session, it can be caught up at another time.
- Attendance is via Zoom and is by invite only therefore I need your e-mail address.
- Groups will be limited to 10 people and participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you would like a group for you and your colleagues, this can be arranged.
- Copies of slides that I use will be forwarded upon completion of each session. A certificate of attendance will be provided upon completion of the course.
The dates and times of stress management workshops starting next week (6 – 10 April 2020*) are as follows:
- Monday 6 April: 10h00
- Monday 6 April: 14h00
- Tuesday 7 April: 11h00
- Tuesday 7 April: 15h00
* With Friday 10 April and Monday 13 April being the Easter weekend, these workshops will be completed on Tuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 April respectively.
I understand that people are being inundated with on-line offerings at the moment. You have my assurance that my motivation for doing this is purely to continue with the work that I do in the best way I can under the circumstances. I am confident that you can benefit from attending the course not only during this short-term crisis but in the long term when you return to your pre-crisis work environment.
If you would like to attend, choose your start date and time, and send me a mail.