While I do offer in-house workshop training, I also offer public workshop spaces for you and your team to book your spots. See something that tickles your fancy, or that you feel might be a really great fit for your team? Enjoy perusing, and hope to see you there!
- This event has passed.
Understanding & Managing Mental Illness in the Workplace
April 8 @ 9:00 am - April 9 @ 12:00 pm UTC+2
*Please note this webinar workshop will run on the 8th and 9th of April from 09:00 to 12:00, on both days.
Contact the event organizer to RSVP and secure your spot – email@example.com
The contents of the workshop/webinar include the following:
1. Defining, diagnosing and treating mental illness.
2. The difference between mental & neurological illness.
3. The “Big 5” types of mental illness most likely to be seen in modern day workplaces.
4. What are Personality Disorders?
5. The Stigma and how to reduce it at work.
6. The ultimate cost of unmanaged mental illness.
7. Difference between real and fake mental illness.
8. Assessing capacity for work / Basic functioning enabling a person to work – guidelines for HR
Professionals and Management.
9. Reasonable accommodation.
10. Person management.
11. Workplace management.
12. Case studies.