While I do offer in-house workshop training, I also offer public workshop spaces for you and your team to book your spots. See something that tickles your fancy, or that you feel might be a really great fit for your team? Enjoy perusing, and hope to see you there!
- This event has passed.
Teacher Burnout – Understanding what it is and how to reduce the risks
October 21, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm UTC+2R300
2. It was recognised by the WHO as an “occupational phenomenon” in May 2019.
In her upcoming webinar, “Managing Teacher Burnout” occupational therapist, Lesley Burns will be sharing valuable and insightful information that, as a member of such an integral profession in the determination of our country’s future success, you cannot miss. Lesley has over 20 years’ experience dealing with mental health matters in the workplace. In this webinar, she generously shares her knowledge and experience and addresses questions such as:
• Why are Teachers at such high risk of burnout?
• What are the warning signs?
• What is the cost of burnout for Teachers and their learners?
• How is it diagnosed and how is the severity measured?
• What is the difference between depression, job dissatisfaction and burnout?
• Does personality type play a role in burnout?
• What can Principals and Teachers do to reduce the risk of burnout?
• Can a Teacher qualify for disability benefits on the grounds of burnout?
Join Lesley for this interesting and educational look at dealing with Teacher Burnout.
When: Wednesday 21 October 2020
Time: 14h30 – 16h00
Cost: R300 per person